Vifm v0.7.6 beta testing has startedOctober 17, 2013New minor version brings better integration with environment and external tools as well as enhances file filtering capabilities in several ways. Apart from that, old features were tweaked and some build issues and bugs were resolved. New Win32 single-executable (no DLLs) package appears first time with this release, Win64 package might also be available a bit later.
The beta stage will last about two weeks. In case any serious bugs are found during this period, another beta version might be released.
- Added interactive local filter.
- Added external editing of command-line content with 'vicmd'.
- Added integration with tmux.
- Added options to configure externals commands for :apropos, :find, :grep and :locate commands.
- Added desktop entry file (*nix only) and updated application icon.
- Fixed build on some versions of OS X.
More detailed list of changes...