Vifm v0.7.5May 10, 2013New version adds one major feature (parsing of escape codes), set of improvements for existing ones and fixes for bugs. There are also some changes in build system and new extra files bundled with Vifm.
- Removed using of libtool in build process on *nix-like systems.
- Added parsing of escape codes for the preview pane and less-like view.
- Added expand() builtin function.
- Added Gentoo live ebuild and sample color schemes.
- Added macros that are expanded to register's content.
- Added dynamic loading of xlib.
- Added 'shortmess' option.
- Added pausing of shell on external commands fails on Windows.
- Fixed build issues on FreeBSD and OS X systems.
- Fixed for redrawing and searching in less-like mode.
- Fixed issues with :help command on Windows.
More detailed list of changes...