Vifm v0.6.2June 19, 2011This release fixes some bugs and adds several commands for different modes.
- Added map menus (run :cmap, :vmap, :nmap commands without arguments).
- Added :cmdhistory command.
- Added 'fastrun' option.
- Added o and O keys for Visual mode (go to other end of selection).
- Added gv Normal mode command.
- Added support for spaces and functional keys in mappings (<space> and <f0> - <f63>).
- Added mimetype to fileinfo dialog.
- Added %b command macro.
- Implemented :yank and :colorscheme commands.
- Made filetype menu editable.
- Restore SIGINT (Ctrl+C) default behaviour on shellout.
- Replace escape sequences in quick view output with ^foo.
- Give options if a file already exists in destination directory.
- Unmount all FUSE mounts on exit.
- More verbose version information.
- Added Ctrl-C key handling to error message dialog.
- Use file command when GTK+ and libmagic are disabled.
- Better error messages.
- Use ga command results to sort by size.
- Fixed paths in config.c to work with non standard install prefix.
- Fixed several bugs with command completion and terminal resizing.